Everest recognises the importance of protecting the personal information and the privacy of data provided by you (and that which may personally identify you) which we collect in connection with your use of the Everest website (‘Website’ or ‘Web site’) and the services offered on the Website (‘Services’) referred to in this policy as ‘Personal Data’.
Why We Ask You For Personal Data
We ask you for Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our Web site – we continually strive to improve our Web site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Promotional purposes– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Email– If you provide an email address it may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Dealing with your requests and queries
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general source
- Considering job applications
- Conducting market research surveys
- Providing your with information about products and services we offer
Most browsers allow you to accept or reject cookies. Please refer to the help or documentation for your browser for more information on changing your browser settings.
Everest uses pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner, DoubleClick. These files enable DoubleClick to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with DoubleClick. With both cookies and Spotlight technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to http://www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Web site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on October 13th, 2010.
FREEPOST WBJ 131